The Sort of TTRPGs You Want More (and Less) Of

aramis erak

Legend
I directly stated they already dominate the internet...
And yet, I've not seen a cat video in a quarter-year, nor a cat pic this week. OTOH, I have a very annoyingly Garfield-like furperson who insists upon being pet by grabbing my arm.... Orange tabby, obese when Dad got her, doesn't play nice with Mom's cats, loves pasta and tomato sauces... will drink coffee, has occasionally been upset when I don't share it...

I think she's kind of miffed that I game three nights a week. (2 FTF, 1 skype.) And am gone another night per week.

Still, I have read a Cat themed ruleset recently... Monarchies of Mau.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
And yet, I've not seen a cat video in a quarter-year, nor a cat pic this week. OTOH, I have a very annoyingly Garfield-like furperson who insists upon being pet by grabbing my arm.... Orange tabby, obese when Dad got her, doesn't play nice with Mom's cats, loves pasta and tomato sauces... will drink coffee, has occasionally been upset when I don't share it...
Yes you have.

In real time.

Every time you open your eyes when at home, by the sound of it. :)

aramis erak

Legend
Yes you have.

In real time.

Every time you open your eyes when at home, by the sound of it. :)
Video ≠ real life ≠ stage performance.
Since no one in my family is shooting videos of the cat... there's no overlap. My cat is not cute, not funny... just very, very needy. And seems to think I should be killing the mice.

Video ≠ real life ≠ stage performance.
Since no one in my family is shooting videos of the cat... there's no overlap. My cat is not cute, not funny... just very, very needy. And seems to think I should be killing the mice.
Your cat: "unworthy"
You: puts out red meat stew cubes in little dish
Your cat: "ill subject air to unworthy lungs a day longer"
"Be sure you apologize to the air each night you lay in your nest unfurred one"

(Had to make an edit because i realized it sounded less like the cat was calling humans a bald animal species and more like it was saying something lewd. I only ever meant to portray the tyrany of cats. Woops. Hail tevildo.)

Last edited:

Remove ads