The Torian Arena

Dragonwriter

First Post
Miri hisses as she takes a few erratic (though swift) steps out from the large doors and sees the vanishing carapace. Her eyes glow darkly and her left hand becomes wreathed in black-red energy.

[sblock=OOC]
Move action to get a little out the doors (10 feet?). Ready standard action to Eldritch Blast (+4 ranged touch, 1d6 damage, feel free to roll for me) anything hostile, if/when it shows its ugly face. BTW, you should be getting my request to access the spreadsheet any time now... Stupid Googledocs. :rant:
Init: 22.
[/sblock]

Lughart

First Post
Uuden moves out of the gate, glaive at the ready if anyone tries to get too close. He places himself in front of Miri.

[sblock=OOC]
Init: 15
Move action: Move
Standard: Ready attack

Note: Ready attack+reach means anything without reach will have to suffer two attacks before getting in melee with any of us.
[/sblock]

SolosAddie

Explorer
OOC Note: Everyone gets +1 to init, from my aura.

Kam says, " Anyone catch what that is?"

He moves out 15 feet, 10 feet to the left of Urden and Miri.

OOC: wielding shield and large spear, swift action to change aura to energy shield, and standard action to ready a stab if it shows itself. :)

Initiative is really 8, forgot my own aura cancels out my dex penalty.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk starts spinning his chains over his head, as he strides outside, next to Kam. "No f:):):)ing idea. But he's dead as soon as he shows up."

Theroc

First Post
The crowd waited with abated silence as the four stood their ground, their opponent still out of sight... where did it go?

[sblock=OOC]
Do you all plan to stand as you are with readied actions until the thing presents itself? I don't want to waste rounds of 'nothing' while you guys wait for it. Give your votes either in an OOC attached to an IC post here, or in the OOC thread. :p[/sblock]

Lughart

First Post
Uuden walks a few paces forward and switches his glaive to his off hand. With his main hand he draws a javelin and gets ready to throw it at anything that looks at him wrong.

[sblock=OOC]
Free action: Move 5ft.
Move action: Draw javelin
Standard action: Ready action to throw javelin at anything that comes within 30' (except the other gladiators).

Uuden:
AC: 16
HP: 13
Attack: Javelin +4, 1d6+3, 30' range

And I vote everyone gets one more post to say how they want to get ready, and then we skip ahead.

Edit: Init is 16 with Kam's aura
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Miri is just going to wait... If it lasts too long (3 more rounds, I think), she might try chucking a bolt at the crowd. :p
[/sblock]

Remove ads