The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Oops, thanks for rolling on that El Jefe.

The Knight turns over the potion without further comment.

You are unable to locate Karin, and continue on to the monastery. On arrival, the monks make arrangements for your healing and inquire as to your progress. Your prisoner is removed to a cell.

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
On arrival, the monks make arrangements for your healing and inquire as to your progress. Your prisoner is removed to a cell.
As the knight was led away, Boog turned to his companions. "I don't need any healing", he allowed, "but the earlier I get some rest, the quicker I can recover the Power we need to get your brother back."

Patlin

Explorer
Anyone want to accomplish anything before morning? Otherwise, let me know how you respond to the monks questions and we can have the sun rise! :)

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Anyone want to accomplish anything before morning? Otherwise, let me know how you respond to the monks questions and we can have the sun rise! :)
Boog wanted nothing more than to meditate and regain his Power, but the monks did deserve an answer. "The old seer said that there would be three", he stated, "and it would seem she was right. First the knight, then the clergyman, and there is at least one more in the miller's house that we dared not confront, weakened as we were. I believe they think that one of their three captives is a lycanthrope, and that they have some use for something in that person's blood. The knight said they would succeed in extracting it by noon, tomorrow, so I am anxious to recover my Power as quickly as possible."

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
After everyone is healed and rested, Rowan hurries everyone along, eager to get started in order to rescue his brother.
Boog was well-rested and ready to go, his mind sharp and humming with Power. He sensed the Companion more keenly than he usually did. The Companion never communicated directly with Boog, but this morning, Boog felt that if it did, it would say something like, "Prepare thyself - you will advance to new realms of Power today, or perish in the attempt".

Boog had felt like that in the middle of the race that he and Juliana would have won, had it not been interrupted -- but this time, the message, and the stakes, were more salient.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana meditates in the morning with her crystal in her lap for a short time before she begins her weapon excersizes. She goes through her routine quickly before she heads back to her room to grab her gear.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Probably see hold the scrolls, sell them later (Assuming they weren't immediately readable), as well as the shield (Can be left in someone's room). Did the knight have anything special on him? I can't remember, but I know he handed it over to us.

Once they arive at the Miller's house, Juliana will activate Thicken Skin.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases