The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

El Jefe

First Post
Boog decided that as soon as the mill was in sight, he would manifest his mindlink with both Rowan and Juliana. Maybe Rowan would even use it this time.

Patlin

Explorer
Boog manifests mindlink. Looking at the mill, he is confronted with a choice: enter through the mill side, or through the house side?

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Boog manifests mindlink. Looking at the mill, he is confronted with a choice: enter through the mill side, or through the house side?
Using the powers of his mind, Boog silently addressed his companions. "They're probably in the house attached to the far side. But I don't know if we can sneak past the windows to get to the door on the other side without being seen. Do you want to try to go through the mill again?"[sblock=Stats]19/19 hp, 14/16 PP[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Rowan, now with some experience with the mindlink, manages to send a tentative thought back.

Avoiding being seen sounds good. Through the mill then?

ooc: We can go over the loot at the end, but yes, some of the Knights gear was quite nice.

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Through the mill then?
Boog mentally answered back, "Through the mill." He waited for the barbarian or the psychic warrior to open the door, ready to Suggest a course of action to anyone who appeared on the other side.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Julianna is a psychic warrior, not a soulknife.

Rowan opens the door into the mill. The area seems deserted, and you are able to cross to the opposite door without incident.

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Rowan opens the door into the mill. The area seems deserted, and you are able to cross to the opposite door without incident.
"I guess we should have expected that", said Boog over the mindlink. "Beware, there may be a warmer reception at the next door." Again, he made ready by the next door, ready to enter the miller's house.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana nods, 'Rowan, ready your close melee weapon, and I'll fight behind you initialy.'

Juliana readies her guisarme as they prep for the door.

OOC: Hopefully Rowan will listen at the door, but we're ready to storm in.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Whew - you guys rocked while I was gone. Thanks for the NPCing and the XPs. Looks like Rowan leveled. Yeah! Was he completely healed by the monks? If so, that's a big thank you he owes them, as he was scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'll post Rowan's updates. I'll try to get them up tonight and ask for approval. I think I'll stick with barbarian for now. I was planning to take a fighter or ranger level, but I was waiting for a break where Kirin could teach him to read. Back at the monestary, Rowan will thank the monks for the healing, and ask if they have a metal file, which could cut through chains, silver chains in particular. As for Juliana's assumption that he would listen at the door...

BIC:
Rowan heart was pounding. Was his brother on the other side of this door? Surely they'd fled by now after yesterday's carnage. At least they would try to track them down. Rowan was sick of all this waiting, he approached the door, guissarm in hand, and gave it a sound kick.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases