The Ultimate Dungeon

Redclaw

First Post
Yes, Nyjry will recover some of her strength through meditation. As a barbarian, she tends to meditate by visualizing combat and feeling the adrenaline burst that comes with it. She ignores the others as they discuss the battle and focuses all of her attention on her axe.
[sblock=ooc] Spend 2 surges to get to full [/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Sek Snarls and PUNCHES the door with her lightly leathered fist... right across the face of the skull as her annoyance level had reached it's max with this.... 'thing'.... her next produced her longspear which has PLENTY of leverage for her next set of words....

I would suggest you open this door skull... or you'll be missing two precious stones from your face as I pry them free with my longspear as a PRIZE! Open....The... Door.... the hot headed shaman barks as she lifts the spear high to the skulls face to show she WASN'T in the least kidding..

Camelot

Adventurer
[sblock=Intimidate]Sek's Intimidate Score: +3. d20 roll: 2. Result: 5.[/sblock]The skull laughs histerically. "Oh, you're funny! You actually think I care about some silly gems! Like I actually feel pain! HAH!" After another laughing fit, he adds, "And just so you know, my name is not skull. It's Skull. Get it right, sek."[sblock=Checks]If you anticipate any checks, feel free to make them with Invisible Castle, otherwise I'll make them for you with my own dice.[/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Sek growls audibly and makes no silly retort.. instead she jabs her reach weapon from a distance away and goes for the precious red gems that are it's eyes....

you ACTUALLY think I jest!? the angered teifling utters as she shows how exactly sick of this place she is already as she attacks...

[sblock=Attack Roll]1d20+4=22, 1d10+2=3[/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
The weapon stabs into Skull, but doesn't make a scratch, and the rubies don't budge. Skull continues laughing. "You think I jest?! Seriously, though, if you try that one more time, there will be nothing you can say to get me to open this door. Really, though, I have been known to smile upon other lab rats who amuse me. Well, smile figuratively. Literally, I always smile! So come on, what makes you so special that I should open this door?"[sblock=DM Nudge]Try to convince Skull to let you through with Bluff or Diplomacy. If you think of other skills that might be helpful, use 'em. It'll never hurt to try...well, unless you attack it straight out. Uh...sorry.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I would suggest opening this door RIGHT now Skull... or I will unleash the spiritual fury of my bear companion on you and if you think I'm joking use the little poke I just gave you as a reminder of exactly how much I mean business here! Sek barks as she waves her hands in gesture as if she meant to summon her bear companion.....

[sblock=Bluff Check]1d20+5=14[/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
Skull remains motionless for a few seconds before saying, "Sprirts? No need to bring spirits into this, they can't do anything to me either. Y'know, you should really take a chill pill." He chuckles some more, but not as heartily as he did before, though he actually seems to be smiling more widely, if that's possible.

Sekoqa notices something about Skull and whispers to the others, "I don't think trying to inflict pain on him is going to help at all, but he seems to be amused by what he thinks is Sek's useless determination. Not to insult anyone's honor or anything, but I think we should try to either lie fantastically, barter ridiculously, or spout dire threats simply to amuse him, and then he'll let us go."[sblock=Insight]Sekoqa just made an Insight check! What he noticed will influence your next check![/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
Sek grins wide as an idea slams her in the head and slowly.... seductively she saunters over to the door with a HUGE smile on her face.....

"I'm sure a strong.... masterful.... perfectly created skull on a door is told ALL time time what wonderful craftsmanship you are huh?... Sek says softly as she moves in to run her lithe and sensual fingers over the broadness of the door..... softly she whispers very near to the skulls surface on the door....mmmmm... she moans slightly with a devilish look in her eyes... how about you open this door for me and my friends here.. and in return... I will give you a long... satisfying kiss... ever been kissed before you sexy skull you?" Sek smiled as she used her... assets as well her her ability to lie to get her way this time......

[sblock=Bluff Check]1d20+5=15[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Wil, keeping quiet in the background, raises an eyebrow at Sek's new tactic. "Er ..." He tries to come up with some plan to complement Sek's, but nothing comes to mind. Deciding to wait for a moment and see how it plays out, the eladrin leans against the far wall of the room, staff in hand.

Camelot

Adventurer
Skull can barely contain his laughter. "HAHAHAHA! Woohoohoo...if you think an undead disembodied skull would actually...HA! Really, though, that's entertaining. What else would you do to get through this door?"

Remove ads