• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Unofficial Christmas Swag Thread

Xath

Moder-gator
I'll post the Christmas list, but Hanukkah is being celebrated tomorrow.

Obi-Wan Lightsabre -- It's plastic, extends to 3 feet and makes noise when you hit it.
Zelda 4-Swords for GBA
2 new miniatures
Meat Tenderizer
Sudoku Book
Tarot Deck
Pillow that says "I smile because you're my daughter. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it."
Kitchenaid 5-quart Heavy Duty Mixer
2 Frying pans
Alan Alda's autobiography
3 guest hand towels
Serving Bowl

I made out like a bandit.

Uzumaki

First Post
Uzumaki Volume 2
Another manga called Cheeky Angel (sort of in joke)
A State Alchemist watch
A drawing guide
A fishing pole and tackle box
A bike light
Slippers and a "lap duvet"
A bunch of pistachios and dark chocolate bars

Also, harkening back (unfortunately) to that one thread on here about getting gifts you don't want, I got a set of golf clubs and a huge lesson package at a local course. I don't play golf, I don't enjoy it, and now I feel guilted into using them. I appreciate it, but all the same I wish I did not have it.

stevelabny

Explorer
So far I got the Serenity DVD, which is just about all you need, right?

I also got the Revenge of the Sith DVD, just to complete the set.

And 10 DC Direct action figures.
Chameleon Boy, Sinestro, and all eight Titans figures: Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Brother Blood, Blackfire, Ravager and Deathstroke!

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
West Wing season I & I & II (sigh)
Feast of Crows
Robin Hobbs latest.
A new matress.
Analog subscription
January Dragon magazine
a rubber band ball

devilbat

First Post
My wife spoiled me and actually thought outside the box this year. She bought me a new pair of hockey goaltender pants (I bet I'm the only guy at En World who got those this year) that I needed badly, a subscription to Dragon, four shirts, a ton of socks and a Christmas ornament.

der_kluge

Adventurer
I guess my wife had to scramble at the last minute because relatives ended up getting me things she'd already got me. Sort of like me getting her a phone, and then me making her take hers back (if you followed along that thread).

Anyway, she had gotten me a flash drive, and a nut driver set for my drill, and my Dad and my brother-in-law got me those things. So, she had to take them back. Last night, making this wooden kitchen set for my daughter, she gave me an early gift - hex nut drivers for my drill, which saved me an enourmous amount of time. It still took 3 hours to make it, though.

She also got me some sunglasses (I broke my last pair), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on DVD, and a wicked cool Craftsmen laser tape measure. You know, without the actual tape. It's neat-o. My in-laws gave us a staggering amount of money. I'm not sure what to do with it, in fact.

My two-year old got so many presents, we didn't even open them all today. She still has more packages under the tree.

Tewligan

First Post
der_kluge said:
My in-laws gave us a staggering amount of money. I'm not sure what to do with it, in fact.
If you're totally stumped, I'll grudgingly take it off your hands. I don't want to, but I feel that I should help out in the spirit of Christmas.

Psychic Warrior

First Post
I think i was more spoiled than my 2 year old neice! I recieved

Descent: Journeys in the Dark boardgame from FFG (looks freaking awesome!)
Spell Compendium
Complete Arcane
BBQ grill (huge deluxe one I have been salivating over for nearly a year! Completly unexpected!)
5 booster boxes of D&D Miniatures (Underdark)
Kung Fu Hustle DVD
12 Monkeys DVD
Eraser DVD (I had asked for some older action movies and my first choice, Die Hard, couldn't be found in time)
2 Family Guy glasses
Paint Brushes (for miniatures)
5 packs of Pirates card game from Wizkids

I think I'm forgetting something but those are the ones that I remember off the top of my head. I am spoiled rotten....and I love it

RichCsigs

First Post
Veronica Mars season 1
Battlestar Galactica (new) season 1
Wonderfalls complete series
Going In Style DVD
James Darrin CD
Fozzy CD
Mr. Timothy novel

I'm very happy.

Remove ads