• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Unusual Heroes Enter The City of the Spider Queen!

Ziona

First Post
Gee, thanks, Tark!

My most sincere apologies, everyone. Xaltar and I are now in our new home, but we won't have telephone, cable, or internet for several weeks, maybe even months. :(

This means that I am only able to check email and get online when I am here at work. It really stinks!! What with packing, moving, unpacking, and having in-laws over for a week, I have not found time to write, and for that I apologize. I started working on the latest post a week or so ago, but progress is slow with everything that's going on. I can't promise anything, but I hope to have something to post by the end of the week.

Thanks for checking in and for your patience. We finally got to play again this past Thursday, and some really insane stuff happened!! I can't wait to write it all up, but finding the time lately has been very difficult.

Thanks again,
Z

denmstrsn

First Post
I bet that when Ziona updates the story, it will take up an entire page. Cause that's how much stuff has happened since the last story post.

denmstrsn

First Post
I know that most of you have long forgotten the Unusual Heroes, but we are still out there. We are still fighting the good fight, still morning fallen heroes, still tring to saved the world. We will return...

denmstrsn

First Post
Alot has happened since the last update. Mostly alot of "time" has happened.

As for Lox, he is alive and well. A bit quicker than he use to be, though.

Ziona

First Post
Greetings!!

Hello all!

Sorry for the couple month hiatus, but thank you for remaining dedicated to the story. I have been writing off and on during the last few months, and have finally pulled my efforts together and typed up the next installment last night.

Xaltar and I STILL don't have a cable modem, but we recently got dial-up connection, so I will be able to post more regularly.

As Dent mentioned TONS of things have happened to the heroes, so I'll do my best to catch up as quickly as I can. Thanks again for being so patient.

Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy...the next installment is on it's way (as soon as I get home from work.) :p

Remove ads