The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Ruthia said:
Course it's the cool thing to do! After all you need SOMETHING to throw at the vampires/lycanthropes/demons that ALWAYS seem to be there. And kids are handy ready made snacks!........

I tease don't shoot me! :heh:

Dude, I think some Pepsi just came out of my nose. ROFL.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
I'll tell you who I miss the most. Tabita, Arlian, Thunder, Amaya. It has been too long since Rammie has made an appearance as well. I guess that's what happens when I disappear for nearly two years myself. *sigh*

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Velira Evangeline said:
I'll tell you who I miss the most. Tabita, Arlian, Thunder, Amaya. It has been too long since Rammie has made an appearance as well. I guess that's what happens when I disappear for nearly two years myself. *sigh*

I haven't seen the players of Tabita, Arlian and Thunder in a while. Amaya I have seen on IM. Not sure if the player lurks with new chars, but, I will pass on that Amaya is missed.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Sienna_Rose said:
I haven't seen the players of Tabita, Arlian and Thunder in a while. Amaya I have seen on IM. Not sure if the player lurks with new chars, but, I will pass on that Amaya is missed.

I know that Thunder's player is in the army. I'm not sure if he is deployed right now or not though. I spoke to amaya's player the other day as well. it seems Amaya is on the shelf for stat reconstruction. Now Tabster on the other hand, I haven't heard from her player in a while. Beings that he plays Arlian as well, I wish I could locate him because Velira is Arlian's daughter. It'd be nice to have him around her some. But I miss the player in general, me him and amaya's player had some good times.

Ruthia

First Post
IF I am remembering my players right.....Cameroth is played by Thunder's player's son. SO..best bet would be to contact him and ask about his dad :):)

Mission_Poster

First Post
I was under the impression that Cameroth was Thunder's player himself :eek: I have his myspace and yim, I'll be sure to let him know he's just that sly? And I talk to Amaya's player sometimes as well! Say, does anyone remember Lain Ikari (or something like that)?

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Velira Evangeline said:
*raises her hand* I would be the player of that mischevious young lady.

w00t! That's what I suspected. Heh. I was going to ask. . .
I haven't brought Kylari on in forever.

And. . . the Star Court has been deserted. *sniffles* Fingurol's had no one to sing for.

Remove ads