• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Acacia Velvendra

First Post
I'm supposed to ask, at the request of Josie's player, about Diggodi? And Lyger Raiyne (if that's even how you spell it). Josie misses them both, so I've heard. :p

Ruthia

First Post
ACACIA *Glomps, Hugs, Licks, Holds down....growls at anyone who gets to close* Mine!

hhehehehe, missed yah girl you need to stop hiding on me so much! :eek:

Josie

First Post
Yes... I would like to know what happened to those two characters. Not to mention Sigil and, as Josie would put it, her Mags. *hint hint, wink wink* She misses her hide and seek buddies!

Ruthia

First Post
*Serith glares at Josie* I stole Sigil you can't have her :p :p

*Player sighs* Get back in your box before I talk to Siggy's player and have her beat you.

*Serith pouts and walks away scuffling his feet*

*Player sighs* ANYWAYS.....I'm sure if Siggy's player can get online more now and then you'll see her around......though not for another week as the Most of the "family" is on "Vacation" on the Families home plane.

Acacia Velvendra

First Post
Siggy's Player Developed Split Personalities...

I think there was someone else I wanted to ask about, and that would be Irthos. Anyone know what he's been up to lately?

Siggy-*pets Serith lovingly* Of course I'm yours, dear. Who else would lay claim to me?

Siggy's player-*shakes head at Siggy, muttering* Yes, yes, I'm aware you miss all your alone-time with Serith...and your friend-time with Josie...and your father-figure-time with Imreis...I promise very soon you'll be allowed out and about again. As soon as you return from your vacay.

Siggy-*glares at her player* So you say. You better, else I am going to riot in your head and throw things around.

Siggy's player-*shudders, and some song about 'Memories' begins to play mockingly in the background* Oh, god...

In any case, I will return sometime soon, as soon as things aren't so...hectic anymore, and I'm not trying to pull my hair out in great handfuls. I miss you all, just so you know, and yes that includes you, too, Miss Josie. Fond times do I miss.

Ruthia

First Post
Serith> SSIIGGYY!!!! *hops out of players head and into Siggy's players head.

Serith's player raises a brow, then grins evilly> Sucks to be you...I don't WANT to know what they are doing in there :p

But yeah, next thursday the family should be back home and then we get to play with Siggy more? Pretty pleasssseee? *begs*

hhmmm missing missing people OH! I know one. Ormus. Anyone besides me remember him? And/Or know where he went? Oh and Lince'sa???? I haven't seen her around either....hhmm.. Oh who else.... *ponders* OH Maril? I miss tormeanting him :mad:

Bari said:
RIght so, back to "missing" people. What happened to Danielle, Cryxlin and Sahrina?
Danielle's player had a major attack of "other stuff that must get done" the past couple of months. Ditto for Cryx/Sahr's player. My workload is easing and Dani and my other chars should be seen more often in play soon. For Cryx and Sahr, not as sure.

Remove ads