The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Imreis

First Post
course we miss you Bhryn, we need our salvation in the form of mug to head bashings back.

heres some old names i havent seen on in awhile

Katie
Numa_Tyhoid (sp) - havent seen this one since the move from Wizards though
Maciver
Rose Quickstrings
Eyrk Quickstrings
Amastasica

just to name a few, if your lurking then for goodness sakes bring back the oldies again!

Alana

First Post
Mortonia said:
Well, Aldesil has been retired but her player is still around, off and on.

Yep, her player had a change in job responsibilities, and has been working crazy hours. I miss him T_T

As for Eryk's player, she's trapped in BFE witha crappy internet connection and even crappier computer, resulting in few and far-between internet time.

EDIT: None of my chras are missed, it seems... not that that surprises me XD

MistyThorin

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
Eryk & Rose are hiding. =P

*Rose looks up from diapering the new baby. "Hiding? Are you kidding? I'd love a night out one of these days! But who in their right mind wants to babysit for me, for two year old twins and an infant?" A loud twang sounds from elsewhere in the house, then a little girl comes running in with a mandolin string in her hair. She's followed by a laughing little boy. "Haven't I told you to stay out of Da's music bag, young man?" she scolds, forgetting her audience in dealing with her impish son.*

Heh. Yeah, Rose and Eryk are a little busy at home these days. :)

Willow_Calypso

First Post
MistyThorin said:
*Rose looks up from diapering the new baby. "Hiding? Are you kidding? I'd love a night out one of these days! But who in their right mind wants to babysit for me, for two year old twins and an infant?" A loud twang sounds from elsewhere in the house, then a little girl comes running in with a mandolin string in her hair. She's followed by a laughing little boy. "Haven't I told you to stay out of Da's music bag, young man?" she scolds, forgetting her audience in dealing with her impish son.*

Heh. Yeah, Rose and Eryk are a little busy at home these days. :)

Excuses, excuses. Y'all could be all fadish and pack up all the chicklets and bring them to the tavern. It is the cool thing to do.

I tease, I tease. =P

Kallikrates

First Post
Ahhh....memories.

There are so many who've disappeared.

Characterwise anyway.

:::::tears up:::::

I miss them.... and the stories...

But eh.... at least it allows for interesting plot twists for my imbeciles.

*chuckles at memories*

*....and then poofs....*

Jeajea

First Post
Bhryn said:
I'M STILL ALIVE, I ASSURE YOU!

....I just... I got WoW....

:(

I can't help it, it's addicting! *cries*

HELP ME! lol.

*hugs Ruthia* did ya all miss me?

Grr. -Addictive-. Remember your loyalties, miss.

Ruthia

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
Excuses, excuses. Y'all could be all fadish and pack up all the chicklets and bring them to the tavern. It is the cool thing to do.

I tease, I tease. =P

Course it's the cool thing to do! After all you need SOMETHING to throw at the vampires/lycanthropes/demons that ALWAYS seem to be there. And kids are handy ready made snacks!........

I tease don't shoot me! :heh:

Remove ads