The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Khaira

First Post
That game is one of the most afforable - if not slightly despicable, for all the lower teenaged kids who tell a person your character is hot... - suck-you-in-and-drain-your-brains games I've found to date...

Babylon Logos

First Post
Khaira said:
That game is one of the most afforable - if not slightly despicable, for all the lower teenaged kids who tell a person your character is hot... - suck-you-in-and-drain-your-brains games I've found to date...

Ragnarok Online is cheaper. WoW is sixty for two months. Any official, Gravity Entertainment Ragnarok server such as iRO or oRO is sixty for half a year. ROSE Online is the same rate as Ragnarok, but then it's from Gravity Entertainment as well. Pangya is free, with the option to pay for various upgrades, or to earn through in game earnings. ANd let's not forget the various random free MMOs such as Hero Online.

WoW is far from anywhere near "most affordable". In fact, it's the second most expensive MMORPG on the market, only EVE Online is more expensive, by a grand ten dollars.

Khaira

First Post
...just because I thought it prudent to quote myself, and because I'm egotistical.

Khaira said:
That game is one of the most afforable ... *snip* .... games I've found to date...

Considering that I am not an avid gamer [of computer games, much less MMORPG's], that shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Bhryn

First Post
I'M STILL ALIVE, I ASSURE YOU!

....I just... I got WoW....

:(

I can't help it, it's addicting! *cries*

HELP ME! lol.

*hugs Ruthia* did ya all miss me?

Remove ads