Thinking About Running A 4e Solo Game

Rayex

First Post
Yours numbers looks all right. Though I have to wonder about how you would describe her if she weighs 160 lbs at only 5'7" with a Strength of 9.

I guess we can leave out Freedom's home town for now, if you want. The game will start a few villages away from there I think. For equipment, you could probably have gotten your hands on some leather at least, though if you want hide that is fine enough. Weapon wise, you could of found any simple weapons, which is fine, since that is all you are proficient in anything. Probably you would not be able to find much of anything with even a whiff of magic about it, so no implements or ritual books or anything like that. Nothing really " fancy " I guess.

Basically just use your best judgement. The priest probably had a little money on him or in a place you knew about, so whatever you think would be reasonable and thematic for a girl on the run, not staying too long in any one place, is probably going to be fine.

Heh, thats what I get from not being to familiar with the non-metric systems, I guess. What would be appropriate weight for a "short", slightly built tiefling?

As for gear; I gave her 50gp to start with, and only some basic stuff. She's ready to roll now!

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Well, a kg is about 2.2 lbs, if that helps. I would guess a range of 110 to 125 lbs, which would be about 50 to 55 kg I think.

When I post the IC Thread, I will do so under the title The Fugitive From Hell I believe.

Rayex

First Post
Great! Been thinking about this game a bit this morning actually. A bit about where I want Freedom to go with time, personality wise etc.

Also, I'm figuring she'll be about 110-115 lbs

Remove ads