This is Goodbye.

Really sorry to hear this. Like someone noted above, I'm sure this thread would have dozens more replies if people knew what to say. Besides "that sucks", and you probably know that already.

Agreed. I'd like to say something, but the only responses I can think of to write are a sad emoji and a thank you for releasing those books and stuff to ENWorld, and neither of those responses is anywhere near sufficient

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Agreed. I'd like to say something, but the only responses I can think of to write are a sad emoji and a thank you for releasing those books and stuff to ENWorld, and neither of those responses is anywhere near sufficient
Yeah. My response was about the 10th I'd started and deleted. In situations like this, there really are no words.

Unoi8ub4

Villager
I just wanted to say I hope that this went well for you and that you are recovering. I only recently found your work here and fell in love with it. Is funny cause i was going to send you a message to thank you for sharing that work you have done and then found this posting from you. :-(

I was going to remark to you that we share a birthday and that i thought that it was pretty cool that we are both born on the same cusp.

I sincerely and wholeheartedly hope that you recover or are recovering now from such a horrible malady!, I can understand it to a slight extent since my doctor and i have had that Cancer talk quite recently. dark spots on your lungs suck...

Remove ads