• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tidbits from PHB Viewing

thalmin

Retired game store owner
pukunui said:
Thalmin: I don't know if we already know any of this stuff or not, but were you able to:

a) determine what happened to Trapfinding (is it still a feat or is it a trained use of the Thievery skill or something else entirely?) and
b) determine whether Tumbling is something that only a rogue can do (and then only once per encounter) or is it a trained use of Acrobatics and the rogue just happens to have an encounter power with the same name?

Thanks.
a) It's part of thievery.
b) I didnt check.

Bestopheles

First Post
pukunui said:
Thalmin: I don't know if we already know any of this stuff or not, but were you able to:

b) determine whether Tumbling is something that only a rogue can do (and then only once per encounter) or is it a trained use of Acrobatics and the rogue just happens to have an encounter power with the same name?

Yeah, tumbling is a Rogue Utility power. Once per encounter, shift half your base move.

pukunui

Legend
thalmin said:
a) It's part of thievery.
b) I didnt check.
Cool. Thanks. I really hope tumbling hasn't been reduced to a single encounter power. I really like being able to tumble all over the place in a combat ...

thalmin

Retired game store owner
A'koss said:
Did anyone catch what kind of ability score bonuses classes gained as they leveled?
+1 to each of two different stats at about every 4th level, but there are a few levels (I think 11 and 21) where every stat gets a +1 bonus.

A'koss

Explorer
thalmin said:
+1 to each of two different stats at about every 4th level, but there are a few levels (I think 11 and 21) where every stat gets a +1 bonus.
Thanks Thalmin! That's almost exactly what I imagined it would be. :cool:

Are the stats chosen for you depending on your class (which is what I expect) or do you choose?

Remove ads