D&D General Tieflings

Some varieties of Tieflings, all with the aim of depicting different types, including some classic varieties, some based on types of fiends like Glabrezu, Vrock, Imp or Hamatula, and even certain Humanoid backgrounds like Orc, Elf or Halfling.
TieflingsGroup1Colour.jpg
TieflingsGroup2Colour.jpg

ph0rk

Friendship is Magic, and Magic is Heresy.
I don’t anymore, because they have grown so common reaction from NPCs isn’t a thing anymore at most tables I tend to play at. That reaction was half the point for me.

Temporalgod

Villager
I don’t anymore, because they have grown so common reaction from NPCs isn’t a thing anymore at most tables I tend to play at. That reaction was half the point for me.
Why not take the extreme approach by playing as a floating mass of Horns, Eyes, Teeth, Skin and Limbs, just Herma Mora it up and you'll probably get the reactions you're looking for.

ph0rk

stares at player
Well, why don't you tell me what your character looks like? :)
Well, he's 6' tall, pale skin, and his face is a little bit.... ț̷̢̧͙̳̼͔̱͔͕̞͓̖͕̐̾̓͠e̸͎͊̾͛̀̔̈́͜͠n̷̡̛̪̔͒̿̆̿̿̈́̌t̶̛̛͔̭̠̝̃̈́͒̐̂̀̅͛̆̋ǎ̵̢͓̼͈͚̫̂̇̄̌̀̚ͅĉ̴̤̩̘̰̯͉̰͈͕̩̄̍̚͘l̸̮̆͋̈́̊̋͌͜y̷̘̠̤͚̬̩͓̼̱̦̠̼̓͒̔̿̊.̶̢̧̺͇͙̰͎̯̩̺̟͖͍̮̿͋̔̃́͜.

Well, he's 6' tall, pale skin, and his face is a little bit.... ț̷̢̧͙̳̼͔̱͔͕̞͓̖͕̐̾̓͠e̸͎͊̾͛̀̔̈́͜͠n̷̡̛̪̔͒̿̆̿̿̈́̌t̶̛̛͔̭̠̝̃̈́͒̐̂̀̅͛̆̋ǎ̵̢͓̼͈͚̫̂̇̄̌̀̚ͅĉ̴̤̩̘̰̯͉̰͈͕̩̄̍̚͘l̸̮̆͋̈́̊̋͌͜y̷̘̠̤͚̬̩͓̼̱̦̠̼̓͒̔̿̊.̶̢̧̺͇͙̰͎̯̩̺̟͖͍̮̿͋̔̃́͜.
Excellent! Moves onto the next player

In all seriousness, I tend to default to my players when it comes to character appearance.

ph0rk

Oh, for sure - I don't think I'd have much problem at all with the appearance descriptions in this thread. I'm mostly just wistful for a time when every trip to town was risking a good old fashioned mob and a demon-burning.

Remove ads