TITANSGRAVE Episode 3 - Danger at the Market

It's Tuesday! That can only mean one thing... well, it can mean lots of things. Like it's my birthday in 3 days. But in this particular case it means that there's a brand new episode of Titansgrave: The Ashes of Valkana, starring Wil Wheaton as he runs a game of Green Ronin's Fantasy AGE for his celebrity players. "The Beer Baron and Keg-E bid farewell to the party after considerable celebration and revelry. In an attempt to learn more about their mysterious orb, the group heads to Nestora in search of Farkiah the Antiquarian. Excited for an opportunity to bargain, barter, and more importantly, shop, the heroes quickly head to the market district, but they soon find that it holds more than goods. What does the city-state have in store for our heroes? Tune in to find out."

[video=youtube;Ypt6oit7Xqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypt6oit7Xqw[/video]

Xavian Starsider

First Post
I do wish that this game had much longer game sessions. It's kinda disappointing that they are under an hour long.

Blame the short attention span of the internet. How often do you open a youtube video that's over a half hour long and watch it all the way through, let alone over an hour? Content providers on the internet know there's a law of diminishing returns, the longer a video is. Most try to keep their offerings under 10 minutes to maximize clicks. Longer episodes just aren't likely to happen. Longer SEASONS however would be wonderful. *grin*

Fildrigar

Explorer
Setting: awesome. Players: great sports. Wil: can GM for me any day.

But AGE is wearing on me a little. Whenever someone makes a test, a little timer starts in the back of my head, and I think to myself "you know, D&D (or enter your favorite system here) could have made that test twice as fast." I'm not seeing the benefits or pizzazz that stunts are supposed to inject. And just to nitpick, my pet peeve is when a character does something really easy - like talking to someone or looking around - and the GM wants a roll anyway.

Wil seems a little ( a lot ) heavy handed with having people make tests. It's certainly not the fault of the system.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases