To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

Tinwe

First Post
Grim can't stop staring, unable to take in everything he sees. The others seem to relate more easily to the dwarves, so he lets them continue speaking uninterrupted.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek, too, is incredibly impressed with the architecture and exceptional craftsmanship displayed throughout the dwarven halls. He does manage to keep himself somewhat collected, however, and kneels to k'ul ahau Nuun Yax Ain before being asked to rise.

"Your Majesty, we humbly ask that you share with us any information you may have on these bandits, or any other aid you might provide. Anything may be of help, no matter how small it may seem."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Aren't these supposed to be the bad guys, Carolina remembers to herself as she silently takes in her surroundings. No, something definitely isn't adding up here.

dimsdale

First Post
Drool seeps from the corner of Kruk's mouth onto his beard as he continues to smile a toothy grin with unblinking, beaming eyes focused at the leader. He's oblivious to anything else around him.

renau1g

First Post
The dwarven leader strokes his white beard as he looks at you thinking for a moment.

[sblock]
Will post a real update on Tuesday. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk collapses to the floor, unable to handle being in the presence of the great dwarf king. His body hits the floor with an thud, echoing throughout the great hall.

[sblock=ooc]
please revive him with a container of ice cold water...that ought to do the trick
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Hmmm... yer chasin' around some criminals you say? They dwarves? We heard reports from some of the people outside the halls about travelers ambushed but we ain't heard nothin' from any of the dwarves, either here or in any of the other halls around here. We got much bigger problems than one lone criminal or even a small group. We've offended Cihuacoatl somehow and she demands us to make offers to her to get back in her good graces. A droughts hit the land and even our mining efforts have nearly dried up. I'd like ta help ya lads, I really would, but like I said, bigger problems" the dwarven leader replies.

Tinwe

First Post
Grim shakes off the reverie brought on by the Dwarven hall.

"Droughts and dry mines, eh? Sounds like quite the fall from grace. What's Cihuacoatl demanding of you now?
"

dimsdale

First Post
A guard spashes water into Kruk's face, reviving him. There is a scowl on the guard's face as if to say...you're not worthy cousin. Kruk gets up and steadies himself, ignoring the guard, shaking his head inorder to clear his thoughts. One of the members of his party fills him in on the interactions that have taken place since Kruk's collapse. "Great King, I'm sorry for my temporary loss of composure. I assure you that it wont happen again. Perhaps there is something we can do for you in return for more information that leads us to our final destination."

Remove ads