D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Jago

Explorer
I have PM'd our scouts: they should have their details. As it takes the day for the Scouts to reach the Fort and then come back if they're really hustling, we can timeskip ahead to The Following Morning, if you'd all like to post and share what you've learned or discovered.

Thateous

Explorer
Oh so i was curious about siege weapons and how the heck we're supposed to get into a fort if they just close the doors... don't think my lance is a good door opener...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thateous

Explorer
Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting we hold the towers only that we use the balista like a can opener to enter the fort. As i see it, it's our only way in.

Jago

Explorer
So will our stands gain experience and be able to be upgraded? It would be nice to have units that survive for multiple battles gain in strength.

Yes! I had actually been planning for this: as long as the Stand survives the entire battle and does not flee or get wiped out, I'll reward little bonuses for you guys to consider on them. These can be anything from gaining a Proficiency (such as a Save or a Skill), increasing a Stat, adding a Class Feature (Hoplites with Action Surge? Mangudai with Cunning Action?), or even gaining a Feat.

I have also updated our Character Gallery with some NPC info, including a separate post for Wolves as I write them up so you folks can play them freely.

Thateous

Explorer
So to clarify, when my stand and I charge a stand this is what gets rolled:

2 attacks with advantage from me due to mounted combat.
2 attacks from my stand due to reach
2 attacks from tiger due to pounce

Remove ads