D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Jago

Explorer
Question, how far is the fort from the company's current location? Also what is it's proximity to the three factions that just tried to hire us?

The Fort is about a full day's ride from your location. Patroklos would have sent his messenger from here. Halveroth, the Avernix capital and seat of the Druidic Council, is a half-day's march on foot. The scouting camp of Pantea is 2-3 hours away by horse.

River Song

Explorer
@River Song, in your last post, is Theo walking to Halveroth, or riding? Walking would basically take the entire day between there and back, just checking.

I'm actually considering a few more posts of people setting up the day and then a brief time skip ahead after all of this is implemented, if everyone is groovy with that.

I hadn't realised it was so far sorry. Is it possible to pinch a couple of mounts from some of our cavalry?

Jago

Explorer
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION], I'm a little confused by your last post: Artemis was back at the Wolf camp, yes? General Thalassa and Mercutio are about 2-3 hours away.
Do you want to retcon yourself having gone with [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION]?

Also, if I can just have everyone going on scouting detail check in here, we're gonna get some rolls going on.

Thateous

Explorer
Yeah, I'll have gone with Mercutio, lol I keep getting too confused not to.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk
too funny trogdor1992 too funny. Iimagined your charcter back at camp standing their holding a conversation with no one and everyone just kinda ignoring you like, "he's doing that thing again. Best give him a wide birth."

Remove ads