D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Trogdor1992

First Post
too funny trogdor1992 too funny. Iimagined your charcter back at camp standing their holding a conversation with no one and everyone just kinda ignoring you like, "he's doing that thing again. Best give him a wide birth."
Lol yeah, I'm going for a bloodthirsty reputation not a village weirdo reputation

Thateous

Explorer
Drizzt had a similar summonable cat that if 'killed' wouldn't be summonable for 24 hours. Was going with the same concept.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thateous brought up getting some men into the fort on false pretenses. It might work. I had been mulling over the idea of Feyson using mask of the many faces to look like one of Potroklos's soldiers and try to gain access to the fort. Combine that with Thateous's plan could make taking the fort a lot easier.

Jago

Explorer
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION], I need scouting rolls for you and your stands (or just one combined roll if you are with your Stand). Perception and Survival, if you will.

And [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], you're in dialog with Taraneos when you've the chance.

Jago

Explorer
Sorry for the delay; I apparently forgot the information I needed for our scouts back on my work computer and never sent it to myself because I am a dolt.

Scouts will be updated tomorrow, and then are we okay having everyone meet back at your Camp?

Remove ads