Tournament of Champions CR .5 to 5 (Archive)

ugulu

First Post
Wow - the dragon lost. To me that's all the victory anyone should need in the ToC. This jellyfish thing it pretty bizarre though.

Infiniti2000

First Post
The dragon had one chance and that was the initial breathe weapon or a very favorable roll. If dragons are dropped 1 CR then that thing should be dropped 2.

Gansk

Explorer
(One week later)

“Welcome back to our first semifinal match of the CR 5 edition of the Tournament of Champions! This match features the best of the Lawful Neutral forces against the best of the Chaotic Good forces.”

Making his way into the western side of the arena, this combatant measures 5 feet tall and has no appreciable weight. He is undefeated with a record of two wins, zero losses, and one draw. Representing the forces of Lawful Neutral, please welcome the unbodied Moussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse!”

A mongrelfolk-sized, glowing, white, disembodied brain floats into the arena and takes its position. Mouse declares to the arena through the power of its mind, "I plan on doing today the same thing I plan on doing every day: take over the world."

“Now making his way into the northeastern portion of the arena, this combatant measures 7 feet tall and weighs 125 pounds. He has a record of one win, one loss, and zero draws. Hailing from the second layer of Arborea and representing the forces of Chaotic Good, please welcome the noviere eladrin Fishboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy!”

Fishboy enters to the wild cheers of the Chaotic Good faction of the audience. He resembles a stout aquatic elf, with greenish-blue skin and long greenish hair. His eyes are the color of the sea. He carries a trident and a large net is strapped to his body.

Psybo communicates telepathically to the two combatants. “Fishboy, you have the initiative. Mouse, you choose the starting positions. Now go at it!”

Gansk

Explorer
Round 1: Fishboy charges to 20N5E and sticks Mouse with his trident (rolled 12+3, beat miss chance).

Mouse takes 9 and has 13 hp left.

PJSlavner

Explorer
"The old 'magic trident trick'. I fell for that twice last month."

Mouse will float up to 25N5E30Z, hoping for the AoO to miss, then tries to assault Fishboy's thought pathways.[sblock]mind thrust, augmented to 3 PP[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Fishboy's AoO sticks as well (rolled 28+1, beat miss chance).

9 more points of damage. Mouse gets away with 4 hp.

Fishboy resists Mouse's counterattack (19 Will vs. DC 15).

Round 2!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases