• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Twin Peaks

Adored it! gorgeous music AND women
Sherrilyn Fenn, mmmm MMMM, she can twirl my cherry stalk any time she wants *sigh* :devil:

the weird, tragic, human and dark storyline was such a change to the stodgy, moronic crap on most of TV.

Klaus

First Post
Adored it! gorgeous music AND women
Sherrilyn Fenn, mmmm MMMM, she can twirl my cherry stalk any time she wants *sigh* :devil:

the weird, tragic, human and dark storyline was such a change to the stodgy, moronic crap on most of TV.
Sherilyn Fenn did a Beuty & The Beast TV movie that was... twirling, let's put it that way.

druidlover

First Post
I want to run a game that's as weird as the stuff David Lynch comes up with.

Yes! My partner has been watching me watch it for a few weeks now and taking notes. Little did I know that they are planning a Call of Cthulhu campaign loosely based on it and have been taking notes of the things I am getting freaked out by!

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Yes! My partner has been watching me watch it for a few weeks now and taking notes. Little did I know that they are planning a Call of Cthulhu campaign loosely based on it and have been taking notes of the things I am getting freaked out by!

The dark tentacled horror seizes the Inspector and drags him screaming into a great slobbering maw. The grotesque thing gurgles and undulates, as if savoring with an alien glee the poor man's panic and dying struggles.

You all stand transfixed by utter fear, your impotent weapons fallen to the floor. Seconds pass like eternities. Then in a sudden burst of slime, the beast spits forth the glistening and twisted corpse of your companion, a skeleton knotted like a berry stem tied by a great gelatinous tongue flirting with loathesome Shubb-Niggurath over a plate of cherry pie. And a damn fine cup of coffee.

Last edited:

druidlover

First Post
The dark tentacled horror seizes the Inspector and drags him screaming into a great slobbering maw. The grotesque thing gurgles and undulates, as if savoring with an alien glee the poor man's panic and dying struggles.

You all stand transfixed by utter fear, your impotent weapons fallen to the floor. Seconds pass like eternities. Then in a sudden burst of slime, the beast spits forth the glistening and twisted corpse of your companion, a skeleton knotted like a berry stem tied by a great gelatinous tongue flirting with loathesome Shubb-Niggurath over a plate of cherry pie. And a damn fine cup of coffee.

as long as the dark tentacled horror is wearing an equally as grotesque 1990's playing card decorated lingerie, I'm in!

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I had seen an occasional episode, but then a couple friends and I spent a weekend watching the entire series over the course of three days.

Weirdness times ten.

Bonus: You could really tell when the filming breaks were by the length of the actresses' hair.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads