• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

matthewbajda

First Post
" if anyone is at least mildly interested, we may want to find this vestegene and see what we can 'coax' out of him. Seeing as he has put most of us here through some sort of predicament. we do have a few more people that are able bodied..."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Uriel said:
Arngen keeps his handcrossbow aimed down the passageway, yellingover to Grolvus "Are they dead,old friend?"

"More or less," Grolvus replies, and watches the others make sure the trolls stay down, "Make that more. I'm going to check the passage way is clear."

Grolvus creeps down passageway, making sure there are no additional enemies hiding in wait.

matthewbajda

First Post
"if no one else has anything, then i would say we weed out this being, and find out what they are all about. my guess is that it is the same person that has made experiments of some of us here. i know just a few days i said it may be a bad idea to go back adn see this wizard, but no that we are a bit more in number i think we should go back"

Vendetta

First Post
Not being one for words as a dwarf, and much less as a half dwarven bug thing, Vorath simply listens and looks to Nurin to follow his lead.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Festy_Dog said:
Grolvus creeps down passageway, making sure there are no additional enemies hiding in wait.

Grolvus makes his way down the passageway cautiously and he is convinced after five minutes that the way stands free of enemies. There is a tunnel where the Umber hulk dig in through a wall, though this is filled with dirt now.
All is quiet in the tunnel.

matthewbajda

First Post
yrtchull looks through the other parts of the room to make sure there is nothing of use that we may may leave behind on accident. if there is a second door to the one that we entered then yrtchull would like to take it.

"just a quick once over before we make our way. a foolish goblin does not live long in the slave pens."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads