D&D 5E Underwater Adventures!

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Shaking his head and eyes just leaving the sea elf matching their stare and challenge with his own, Jamoar responds to Kaeldos, "nah, you have fun walking. I've other bits of exercise I need to see about before setting out." With that he turns his head and starts for the door. Just as he hits the door, he calls back, "I'll see you lot at the ship tomorrow unless any care to go relax appropriately with me now."

Walking out, not waiting to see if any of his new companions followed, Jamoar heads out, making for one of the nicer festhalls in town to enjoy some good drink and fine company before hitting the seas again. As he walks, he keeps his eyes peeled for officers or anyone from the Imperial navy who may be out looking for him in their spare time. Just one more night and I can hit the seas again... he thinks to himself as he walks.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Tai Tai looks toward one then another that calls for company. In the end, he follows Jamoar since Kaeldos already has companions. And Tai Tai, while trying to fit in and fraternize, still has trouble with crowds. Especially with large, rowdy ones where one is expected to join in. Quiet evening in quiet surroundings is what he needs.

"I'll go with you, master elf. I am Tai-Tai."

Last edited:

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
"Great, maybe we can get a two-fer discount with the ladies! Who knows we might both qualify for the exotic discount as well. You know the ladies like to tell stories about the strange ones they've bedded..." and Jamoar continues to walk out, clapping his hand on Tai-Tai's back as they went out the door.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Y'all just let me know when you're ready to move on. Role play whatever you like before leaving, just let me know when your characters are ready.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: If there's news about the brother's expedition to be learned, then yes; otherwise, Stamr will be on the ship in the morning.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Great, maybe we can get a two-fer discount with the ladies! Who knows we might both qualify for the exotic discount as well. You know the ladies like to tell stories about the strange ones they've bedded..." and Jamoar continues to walk out, clapping his hand on Tai-Tai's back as they went out the door.

"Ladies...? What? You have a wife? wives...but..." Tai-Tai stammers, confused. His knowledge of this world is still fresh, but he didn't know the elves shared their women.
"I wouldn't want to impose."

OOC: We can move on, Tai-Tai wouldn't think of investigating the competition...and if they're going with the potions, our casters need to prepare dispels, we win any fight by dispelling those dependant on magic to breathe.

EarlyBird

Explorer
After a walk and watching the sun reflect off the water Kaeldos heads back with Stamr, joining him in his quest to listen at all the latest rumors as he sips at what might be his last taste of "surface wine" for a long time to come.

OOC: Ready and here is the listen of beasts known for Kaeldos's wildshape. Will post in the RG as well.

[sblock=Wildshape]
(0)
Baboon
Badger -Y
Cat -Y
Crab -Y
Deer -Y
Eagle -Y
Giant Fire Beetle -Y
Goat -Y
Hyena
Jackal