Unearthed Arcana Unearthed Arcana Gives You Subclasses For Monk, Ranger, and Paladin

The paladin unarmored ability is pretty amusing for a druid paladin multiclass. Overall I like the flavor and ability of all three sub classes.
The paladin unarmored ability is pretty amusing for a druid paladin multiclass. Overall I like the flavor and ability of all three sub classes.

I think they could have added a ribbon ability to the drunken master to get some minor boost if he/she found some exotic hooch--it takes a brave soul (and a good con score) to drink orc wine (does anyone think they ever wash their feet?).

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Seeing the new paladin subclass makes me wish that this was a class the gained its subclass at level 1 since this looks like an archetype you should be playing from the beginning.

G

Guest 6801328

Seeing the new paladin subclass makes me wish that this was a class the gained its subclass at level 1 since this looks like an archetype you should be playing from the beginning.

If I ever play one I'm going to go armor-less from Level 1 just because.

You can play an archetype from the beginning even if you're not getting any mechanical benefits from it yet.

Remove ads

Remove ads