D&D 4E UPDATED 6/20/08! kiznit's 4e Fold-over Character Sheet w/ Cards

Llwynog

First Post
Well, so far it's worked in Okular very well. It's a KDE4 program, which means that it's available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Links:
The KDE on Windows Project - Welcome to The KDE on Windows Project
.: KDE 4 Mac :.
http://kde.org (Main site, Linux)
Thanks for the tip but KDE has proven to be far too bloated for my taste. My linux setups that actually use desktop enviroments run Gnome because it's leaner. But normally I just use FVWM2.

Of course, I haven't used KDE in at least two years so it's probably a lot better than what I remember. 8o)

papaiggy

First Post
Not pointing fingers or accusing anyone of anything here but when I tried to follow the 2nd link to the sheet that can be filled out I got a big warning message.

So just be aware your hosting site might have some issues.

What is the current listing status for fireforeffect.net?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 6 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-03-13, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-03-13.Malicious software includes 9 scripting exploit(s), 8 trojan(s), 8 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 18 new processes on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including 200.155.17.0/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS25973 (MZIMA).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, fireforeffect.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Fox Lee

Explorer
Chiming in late as usual, but I gotta say I adore this sheet. I'm printing them for my players in a small 4e game that will be starting soon. I hope they're as playable as they are sexy.

(Oh, and I wouldn't have my ability scores anywhere else. They've just got to go top-left, no question about it.)

gazugafan

First Post
Hey everyone! My first post here, but hopefully it's a goody! I love Kiznit's character sheet, and I really liked a lot of the changes eternaleye made to it... some changes I didn't like so much, though, and there were other things I wanted to customize for myself. So, I made the changes I wanted and figured I'd post them here for everyone to use if they'd like. I hope you like them! (and no offense intended toward's Kiznit or eternaleye, of course--they did a fantastic job and I hope they don't mind me copying their work).

Download Here:
http://www.myhelpfulnerd.com/download/4eCharacterSht_kiznit_gazugafan.pdf

Here's a brief rundown of what I changed:
Added the rounded corners like eternaleyes
Lightened artwork like eternaleyes
Added Ability Check column to the right of ability scores
Added Temporary Hitpoints area
Added calculations for Passive Checks
Added racial bonus to defenses like eternaleyes
Lightened the racial column for skills
Expanded the Damage area under Basic Attacks (to simplify transferring the numbers to powers)
Added Ammo and Weight areas to the paperdoll
Added pg. column to Feats area
Split the Equipment list into two columns and added Wt. columns
Changed Coinage area to show different coin types
Added more lines to the power lists (there was a lot of whitespace there that seemed wasted)

There are still some changes I'd like to make... most notably to the Race and Class Features area--it seems to get so crammed and illegible to me. Also, I didn't modify the power cards section at all because we use another set. Constructive criticism/feedback appreciated!

Llwynog

First Post
Thanks for the new sheet Gazugafan - will be using it in my next game.
Me too. Currently we use page one of one of Neceros' sheets and page two of eternaleye's (which doesn't seem to be available anymore) but we like your little tweaks even better so we'll be using your page two in the future. Thanks!

Bill Hooks

First Post
Hi,

Just downloaded this character sheet and I love it. Only one thing, though -- how are the cutouts on page 4 supposed to fit together? What are they for? It would be nice if there were an image showing the finished product in the extra space on that page.

GoliatheTank

First Post
I was just wondering if there are any special instructions for the Envelope looking page on how to assemble (as I have always sucked at making Origami Envelopes and I am too cheap to buy real ones.) it sense it seems that it would come in handy for holding the power cards.

kiznit

Explorer
Hey folks!

I've totally neglected the hell out of my character sheets with regards to updating over the last two years. Sorry. I got distracted with building all that Old School Hack stuff, my bad.

But the good news is I'm working on a new, even more readable, version! This one geared towards Essentials play.

Here's a sneak preview of the work-in-progress (click to zoom):

Remove ads