D&D 4E UPDATED 6/20/08! kiznit's 4e Fold-over Character Sheet w/ Cards

zoggynog

First Post
O, wow.

Please make this available ASAP! I Jumped over to your Old School Hack site, saw you were a graphic artist. It really shows through on your work. Feel free to make me use my ink up.

Will this new sheet keep a paper doll item layout (and if so chance for a male/female background pic toggle? How about form fillable?

Very cool stuff.

kiznit

Explorer
O, wow.

Please make this available ASAP! I Jumped over to your Old School Hack site, saw you were a graphic artist. It really shows through on your work. Feel free to make me use my ink up.
Hey thanks for the compliment. :cool:
Will this new sheet keep a paper doll item layout (and if so chance for a male/female background pic toggle?
Yeah probably. I'm going for tons of writing space on this one, so it's actually a two-pager in booklet form. One page (as the teaser shows) is combat and skills stats, the other (which I've only barely started) is character info, feats, and equipment. Front page is name, basic info, and experience.

I'll see what I can do about male/female switching, but see below. At best I'll just provide alternates.
How about form fillable?
Unfortunately I am utterly incompetent at PDF form programming. Hopefully someone will take up the reigns on that like they did for my last sheet.

Riley

Legend
But the good news is I'm working on a new, even more readable, version! This one geared towards Essentials play.

Here's a sneak preview of the work-in-progress (click to zoom):

That is awesome! I'd love to see/use a PDF of it when you're ready to share.

kiznit

Explorer
Hey guys, sorry.

I never did finish the sheets, and the 4e campaign we were playing with them did kind of fall through and I've been crazy busy since then with Old School Hack stuff (it won an ENnie!).

I'll try to get a chance soon to compile what I did finish and then I'll give it to you guys to do with what you will. I'm very sorry for such a long delay.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases