D&D 4E UPDATED 6/20/08! kiznit's 4e Fold-over Character Sheet w/ Cards

Liretpye

First Post
Super rad character sheets

Hey, so I was super impressed by kiznit's character sheets, but I am also impatient. So... I designed my own version of his essentials sheet. Anyways here are some previews of those.

Tell me what you think.
dBsSw.jpg

Y7NoG.jpg

GordyK

First Post
I have went ahead and contacted Kiznit RE: Custom Character Sheets. I've edited some things on the sheet that I found to be more easily accessible when referencing your sheets. I'm all about accessibility, and simple. I've condensed everything onto (1) sheet excluding your equipment sheet. Now when you go to sit down at the gaming table you will have 2 sheets and your spell/power cards in front of you (assuming you're using cards) which if you are not, I HIGHLY recommend. I can post a website to a guy that provides a complete set of writable "At-Will, Encounter, and Daily" pre-cut card-stock power cards (which is enough for 1 player level 1-30) for roughly $5. Personally, I just throw them in a mailing envelope for easy transportation.

Anyway, enough about me. Here are a sample of the new sheets;

Character-Sheet-4e-Thumbnail.jpgEquipment-Sheet-Male-Thumbnail.jpgEquipment-Sheet-Female-Thumbnail.jpg

Download Link: > DOWNLOAD <

PS: Make sure when you print them, check the box "FIT". They print quite nicely.

Last edited:

theblocklea

First Post
I don't know if any body has had this problem.. but when I print off the four page character sheet, the first and fourth pages come out a blue colour instead of black and white? No matter how hard I try I cannot get the first page to print in black and white properly. When I set my printer to print it in greyscale, it doesn't have the proper colour or depth of the original version.
Can anybody help me?

GordyK

First Post
I don't know if any body has had this problem.. but when I print off the four page character sheet, the first and fourth pages come out a blue colour instead of black and white? No matter how hard I try I cannot get the first page to print in black and white properly. When I set my printer to print it in greyscale, it doesn't have the proper colour or depth of the original version.
Can anybody help me?
I have not experienced this issue what so ever. I'm wondering if this is a setting on your printer. Mine all printed perfectly. I really enjoy them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Remove ads