• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Urban Arcana] Anyone want to play some?

WhatKu

First Post
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to start up a game of Urban Arcana. Im not really looking to GM, since the one time I tried that, we decided that the session was a flop. Would anyone GM for a game of UA?

hellbender

First Post
WhatKu said:
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to start up a game of Urban Arcana. Im not really looking to GM, since the one time I tried that, we decided that the session was a flop. Would anyone GM for a game of UA?

Let me get my Middle-Earth 3.5 going a bit more and I might begin a smallish Urban Arcana game, say 4-6 players?

h.

ferretguy

First Post
Well there mr. Hellbender I would be interested in playin' in that there game o'UA.....have the book and want to play. If ya need a player count me in.

hellbender

First Post
Let me make sure the Middle-Earth campaign gets going good and strong before I get too far into a UA game. I think I can manage both as long as I keep it down to two games. I think three would wear me down.

h

hellbender

First Post
Whatku, are you still in? I will run a d20 Modern/Urban Arcana game. Having UA is not compulsory, as the core Modern book is enough for a character. I would like an all human group, but would entertain a good reason why someone would want a non-human character.

hellbender

WhatKu

First Post
How should we roll up chars? My idea is fast hero dective to Shadow Hunter Advanced Class.
Also- Is Ultra Modern Fire arms allowed?

Last edited:

Remove ads