• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Using D20 Modern-style starting occupations in D&D

Kheti sa-Menik

First Post
Hi Nate. Wow, two folks who's work I'm a fan of (Vigiilance and NMC), cool beans.

Anyway, I grabbed the fantasy occupations from RPGNow. I like it. The wide variety of occupations available are cool. None are too "funky" either, a lot are down right nichey. And they function like D20 Modern occupations as well, no added rules to make them different. None seemed overpowering either. It was a well spent $3.00.

Walt, great job. Kudos.

rgard

Adventurer
As the author, I hope you enjoy it!

Walt

I agree; it's a great supplement. I've used it in my campaigns for over a year now. Definitely one of my favorite pdf purchases.

Edit: Walt, what else do you have published?

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:

Walt C

Explorer
I agree; it's a great supplement. I've used it in my campaigns for over a year now. Definitely one of my favorite pdf purchases.

Edit: Walt, what else do you have published?

Thanks,
Rich

Thank you, Rich! It means a lot to me to hear that you've gotten so much use out of it!

Walt

P.S. I don't want to threadjack with my resume, but my published pdf work so far has been through Adamant Entertainment (I am also the Line Developer of their Imperial Age line).

rgard

Adventurer
Thank you, Rich! It means a lot to me to hear that you've gotten so much use out of it!

Walt

P.S. I don't want to threadjack with my resume, but my published pdf work so far has been through Adamant Entertainment (I am also the Line Developer of their Imperial Age line).

Thanks, Walt. I'll head over to Adamant and search.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads