• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

WOIN Vampifan's WOIN Blog

Vampifan

Villager
I have just started a new blog which is dedicated to all of the WOIN games by EN Publishing.
You can check it out here - https://vampifanwoin.blogspot.co.uk/
Initially, the blog will be concentrating on the N.E.W. RPG, as that is the game I am most familiar with.
Please feel free to check it out.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Do you know when your next update will be?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That looks awesome! You've clearly put a lot of work into that setting!

Vampifan

Villager
Many thanks, Morrus. You are absolutely right - I have put a LOT of work into this campaign, as you will see over the coming weeks and months. I have been typing up a lot of background material for the campaign and I have another eight posts already to publish right now. I'm aiming to get a new post up every five days as I alternate between this and my undead blog.

Vampifan

Villager
I have to admit I hadn't. But now that you have mentioned it I shall certainly give it some thought. Thanks, Morrus.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I love your scenery. Makes my dry-erase mat and markers look pretty bad! :)

Advertisement