Vampire: the Masquerade - New York by Night OOC Thread

KitanaVorr

First Post
Catulle said:
Cheers, Kit.

I have also come to the shuddersome realisation that on my work computer, my avatar makes me look fat :(

Barry

LOL

You're such a muppet sometimes.

:p

You could try playing with your screen resolution ;)
Or...forgo work! Working at home is much nicer anyway...hehe

Oh I meant to ask. What is your avatar exactly?

Last edited:

Catulle

Hero
I could, but the monitor's so tiny there it needs all the help it can get. At least I got tomorrow off.

The avatar's me... kind of. It's a photoshopped picture one of my players took of me at a live Sabbat game and played with, mainly just messing with the colour filters. The glasses are actually a pair of light enhancers I got for skiing. I quite liked it, since I can stand to look at it. And I like yellow. So I switched avatar to that.

Plus, I edited in some information for Nikolai into my last post, so don't miss it, reaper.

Regards,

Barry

reapersaurus

First Post
ah!
finally found the edited information - it was the post before last, in the OOc thread....

Unless you feel the need to send me email, I'm okay with you just posting replies to my questions publically.

Festy:
Max said in the Ic thread:
Dammit, lupine... I hope not. I wonder what it would cost to get silver bullets made. I'd probably have to make them myself though, that'd mean the price of the silver and the equipment to make my own ammunition. At least I've plenty of time to learn. If I stay in this line of work I'm going to have to get a shotgun.
It's funny you thought that.
Ironically, if you said that out loud, Nikolai would let you know that if the $hit hits the fan, he's got a shotgun, and a magazine of silver bullets for his MAC-10.

What can he say, he's an old Boy Scout :D (not).

Catulle

Hero
Okay, so I admit it:- I can't really count :eek: I'll just keep such posts public, then.

On the other hand, it's just turned midnight here, meaning I now belong to my girlfriend for most of the day (anniversary time again), so I figure I'll make a final IC post and let you folks chat among yourselves 'till this time tomorrw...

In other news, everybody can have another xp, a bonus point going to Krizzel upon his debut.

Regards,

Barry

Last edited:

Tory Adore

First Post
Woohoo Catulle! Congrats! Have fun tomorrow / today...
It's only 4:05pm here in CA, so it's still today the 26th for a few more hours anyway. LOL

Festy_Dog

First Post
Mmmm, MAC 10. *drooling*

I heard they stopped making them, pity, highest rate of fire (aprox. 1185 rds/min, and it uses .45 ACP!) in a submachinegun I know of. :(

At least there's all those ones still floating around. ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Catulle said:
I could, but the monitor's so tiny there it needs all the help it can get. At least I got tomorrow off.

The avatar's me... kind of. It's a photoshopped picture one of my players took of me at a live Sabbat game and played with, mainly just messing with the colour filters. The glasses are actually a pair of light enhancers I got for skiing. I quite liked it, since I can stand to look at it. And I like yellow. So I switched avatar to that.

Ah hah! Okay, it is kind of cool. I thought it was some artsy impressionist painting when I first saw it.

Remove ads