D&D 5E Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft Table of Contents

As shared by DMs Guild brand manager Lysa Penrose, the table of contents for the upcoming hardcover Ravenloft setting book.

As shared by DMs Guild brand manager Lysa Penrose.

35E85C77-FBD3-4492-91FA-FDC047A7CEF9.jpeg

B51D989E-38B9-4145-8BD9-6C79BEBEC4EA.jpeg

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Hmm, no racial vampires. Disappointing. I guess I need to look through what's available at DM's Guild.

I hope that Life in the Domains of Dread listing does does heavy lifting and gives us a good-aligned religion for the natives and some information on languages. Each domain having its own language seems unworkable but for some of us, it'll be a little silly to have everyone just speaking Common instead.
Doing varying levels of archaic Common is an easy trick.

Faolyn

(she/her)
So maybe I missed some lore, and I have not run Curse of Strahd, but why wouldn't Azalin be the lord of Darkon anymore? Always has been one of more favorite characters.
They're likely either reversing time to when he blew himself up in trying to escape (he got better), or they're saying he blew himself up again, or the Dark Powers got tired of him and/or decided other people in Darkon were eviler.

Faolyn

(she/her)
I find it interesting that neither Invidia nor Nova Vaasa are mainstream domains anymore.

And the brought the Nightmare Lands back. I wonder what they're going to do about the Abber nomads.

Remove ads

Remove ads