• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vasorn, the World Under Dragonfire

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Alyshia watched with interest as the halflings began to set up their stalls. Those must be the halfling traders that we are to contact, she thought to herself. She tried to examine each halfling in turn, hoping to discern which one was the leader of the group.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian, Half Sapphire Dragon Fighter/Rogue: 97/101 hps, 24pps

Peaceful Clearing

Back at the clearing, Zykovian arranged for a triple watches. Two on perimeter duty and one to specifically watch over the chests - any remaining people to relax, bathe, etc.

Zykovian would be happy to take any of the patrols that he suggested to keep the camp secure.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Dark Nemesis said:
Alyshia watched with interest as the halflings began to set up their stalls. Those must be the halfling traders that we are to contact, she thought to herself. She tried to examine each halfling in turn, hoping to discern which one was the leader of the group.
*It becomes very clear that the half-silver dragon is the leader of the group. He speaks with authority to the half-dragons of the town, and they seem to listen to him respectfully.*

*What are your plans for this evening? Going to the town? Staying and napping? Dancing through the forest?*

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Grim Daergal, Svirfneblin Cagebreaker

"It might be better to wait until the halflings have left the village before trying to contact them; there will be less chance of discovery, which will reduce their worries."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The faerie dragon pokes through the clearing, munching on a flower every now and then, giggling as the grass tickles its nose.*

"Hee hee! This is fun- hey! What's in those boxes? Is it a bed for me? Shiny things?" it asks, nosing at one of the boxes with evident interest shining in its eyes.

Zerth

First Post
*Zass'sk - yes, it just *had* to be him - was guarding the chests at the time the little dragon laid it's curious eyes on them. He stood there like a statue with only his eyes turning to look at the snooping creature.*

A bed for IT? I wish there was a cage and a gag.

"Stay away from the chests, little one," Zass'sk spoke to it very calmly in draconic. "They are not for you."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian Sarellion, Half Sapphire Dragon 97/101 hps

*Zykovian paced the perimeter, staying hidden and scouting for trouble. He heard the fairie dragon asked about the chests and he became more alert. Unfortunately, he missed how Zass'sk responded.*

'Perhaps now would be a good time to deal with the fairie dragon, Zykovian mused. 'The pest was too great a risk, even if he managed to get us to this clearing. This mission is too important to risk it with a flighty blabbermouth around. And . . . he could be a spy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads