• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vasorn, the World Under Dragonfire

Dark Nemesis

First Post
"Good idea, let us wait until after darkness falls" she murmured. "We should try to contact the half-silver halfling. He might be the one that we were meant to contact. But perhaps we should inform the others of what we have found before we move in?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Zerth said:
*Zass'sk - yes, it just *had* to be him - was guarding the chests at the time the little dragon laid it's curious eyes on them. He stood there like a statue with only his eyes turning to look at the snooping creature.*

A bed for IT? I wish there was a cage and a gag.

"Stay away from the chests, little one," Zass'sk spoke to it very calmly in draconic. "They are not for you."
"Aw... why not? Didn't I show you a nice place to stay? I did, I did! Isn't this nice? Why can't I have my bed? Will you get it out for me?" the faerie dragon says in what is supposed to a cutely childish voice. Perhaps it got the desired reaction amongst humans on the surface, but with those raised in the Underdark, or within a dragon's lair, it sounds just like a petulant hatching demanding more pretties to play with, no matter the cost.

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk

"We don't carry any beds - not for you or anyone else. Now, move along. There's nothing for you in there," Zass'sk says. He does not move an inch yet, but if the faerie dragon ignores his words and moves any closer to the chests, he will try to grab it in his claw.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian, Half Sapphire Dragon Fighter/Rogue: 97/101 hps, 24pps

Zykovian continued to watch the encounter between the fairie dragon and Zass'sk with interest - both to determine more about each individual and to possibly quench any desire for the chest the fairie may have.

He intended to growl and approach the dragon directly, clearly asserting dominance that the chests were his own . . . but only if it was necessary. Sometimes things like that backfired, and Zykovian didn't indeed to have to go that route if he didn't need to.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The faerie dragon tries to poke at the chests again anyways, and Zass'sk catches the little creature up in his claws. The faerie dragon shrieks and cries loudly, whining like a small child who's lost his sweet.*

*Back at the village Alyshia hears a faint cry from the direction of their camp. The halflings seems to be setting their wagons up in a semi-circle on the village green. Several start fires and begin to roast something savory-smelling.*

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk

*Zass'sk quickly muffles the faerie dragon's whining with his other claw and looks at the little creature straight in the eyes.*

"Quiet, you spoiled little fool! I told you not to touch them twice already."

*If the faerie dragon won't stop it's crying and squirming, Zass'sk will squeeze it unconcious by dealing subdual damage.*

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Hearing a faint cry, Alyshia turns to look in the direction of the camp, a look of concern upon her face. “Did you hear that?” she whispered to Eleth. What if the others were in trouble? What if the faerie dragon was a spy? “Perhaps we should go back. It looks like the halflings will be here when we return, later in the evening.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Zerth said:
*Zass'sk quickly muffles the faerie dragon's whining with his other claw and looks at the little creature straight in the eyes.*

"Quiet, you spoiled little fool! I told you not to touch them twice already."

*If the faerie dragon won't stop it's crying and squirming, Zass'sk will squeeze it unconcious by dealing subdual damage.*
*The faerie dragon, unsurprisingly, does not stop crying. In a manner of moments Zass'sk has deprived it of air enough for it to slump into unconsciousness.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian Sarellion, Half Sapphire Dragon 97/101 hps

Zykovian blended back inth the foilage, seeing that Zass'sk had dealt with the fairie dragon. 'Not the way I would have dealt with it, but that's probably just as well,' Zykovian thought. He returned to his patrol, watching for danger to their temporary camp.

OOC: Hide +21, Spot +11

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk

*Zass'sk loosens his grip as the little creature goes limp and turns to the others.*

"What should we do with this one? I don't know if it's more harmful than beneficial to us. Too much curiosity is not what we need."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads