Verys Arkon's Character Booklet (v2) New 1 page version beta.

Sweet!

How about a version that's fillable, but does NOT auto-fill?

Indeed. On a Mac I find many auto-fils just don't deliver. And with new publications coming out it's a pain to keep up. I don't mind my trusty pencil, but a fillable one might just get me on board.

I used this version this weekend and it's great. I too still use my cards, but I'm finding myself use the booklet for the powers more often. The later page order is still bugging me a bit but I really don't think there is a win win situation (ie. & imho p6 on p3? and p8 seems "dry").

Quite honestly all my players and my other group have switched over from Shado's and find it the most functional.

Verys Arkon

First Post
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I've add form-fill to the character booklet now (consider it beta 1).

Edit: See the OP for updated versions

I'll be releasing a basic autocalculating sheet soon. It won't have drop-down menus for powers or such, but it will crunch the basic math.

Last edited:

priapus

First Post
I'm with Fin Fang Foom! Yippee! Our group went through the trouble of making up power cards for two different games recently. They are beautiful. But I found the hassle of finding room for my cards, plus my two page character sheet, plus my book, to be a little bit much. Throw in a battle mat and minis and space is limited. Thanks for this nice little space saver!

Verys Arkon

First Post
I am a huge fan of the layout choices you make with this sheet. When can we see a form-fillable version? I'd be all over this if I could plug in the numbers in the workspace area and have it calculate.

Cheers,
Cam
An autocalculating version is ready now. If you find any errors, please let me know so I can make revisions.

Glad you like it.

EDIT: See the OP for updated version.

Last edited:

Thasmodious

First Post
Booklet's nice, man. Couple of my players may love it. We are running with three players right now and two of them are playing two characters apiece, smaller sheets have a big appeal.

Remove ads