Visiting the DC area

BSF

Explorer
Hey everyone,
I will be visitng the Washington DC area from March 17-23. I'll be out vacationing and visiting friends and trying to get a feel for what the area is like outside the capital. Generally relaxing and all that.

Anyway, I was kind of hoping to meet some of you out there. I'll be driving a lot anyway and plan to be down in Charlottesville, Richmond, Norfolk as well as maybe parts of Maryland. I know we have EN Worlders out in those areas and as I said, it would be cool to meet some of you if you are available. I've met a few EN Worlders here and there and I have yet to be disappointed. :)

So is anybody out in that area interested in trying to hang out sometime during that week?

BSF

Explorer
I have kept hoping more folks would post. I haven't figured out my itinerary yet, except that I will be having dinner with a friend on the 17th.

Let's see if we can drum any more EN Worlders before finallizing anything. But it would be cool to hang out with you Rodrigo.

The Universe and I live in Silver Spring, MD (just a couple miles N. of DC proper). Not sure what our schedule looks like for that time period, but maybe we can round up a general ENW/DC Area dinner for one of those nights? We've done that a couple times with posters from Circvs Maximvs and it's worked out quite nicely...

BSF

Explorer
Dude, I'm a gamer. Don't we solely exist to spread the tales of the imaginary exploits of our imaginary characters? :)

But seriously, or at least somewhat more seriously, I am sure everyone is cool. Otherwise, I wouldn't be trying to meet any of you.

Would love to get together (even have a gamer buddy in my group from Phoenix) however, my schedule is booked solid during that time. I hope you have a great visit and maybe we'll get a chance to run into you the next time through.

BSF

Explorer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Any particular night that works well for you? Maybe we can pick a place and a time and start recruiting/inviting people to come?

Been a busy work week. I am trying to get my schedule worked out, at least partially, tomorrow (Thursday). I have a few different friends I am trying to meet out there so I just need to juggle everything into a coherent schedule. Hopefully by Thursday night I will know what nights look good. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases