Visiting the DC area

BSF

Explorer
OK, I think Tuesday (March 20) or Wednesday (March 21) are the best nights for me right now. I can still juggle things around if that doesn't work for anybody else, but those are the nights that work the best.

BSF

Explorer
Let's shoot for Wednesday then.

I am staying in Alexandria and I am not too far from a Metro. But I will also have a car, so location isn't a big deal for me. What is convenient for other folks?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I don't suppose you'd be up for a short, 5-hour jaunt down to North Carolina while you're in the "area" huh?

BSF

Explorer
You know Rel,
I would be and I looked at the timing when I was planning the trip initially. The round trip time is a bit challenging. Mostly because the time I would make it down to your area would likely be a bit ackward before I would have to return to Alexandria. The saving grace is that my internal clock is 2 hours different from the East coast. Tuesday the 20th is probably the best day for me, based on other committments. It would rock to meet you in person, but scheduling might be difficult.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BSF said:
You know Rel,
I would be and I looked at the timing when I was planning the trip initially. The round trip time is a bit challenging. Mostly because the time I would make it down to your area would likely be a bit ackward before I would have to return to Alexandria. The saving grace is that my internal clock is 2 hours different from the East coast. Tuesday the 20th is probably the best day for me, based on other committments. It would rock to meet you in person, but scheduling might be difficult.

Let's keep in touch as time draws closer. Right now I don't have any work scheduled for that day so I could possibly meet you partway there.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Rel said:
I don't suppose you'd be up for a short, 5-hour jaunt down to North Carolina while you're in the "area" huh?

There's a Washington in North Carolina, isn't there?

If you can confuse BSF enough between now and then, he might end up there by mistake.

-Hyp.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hypersmurf said:

If you can confuse BSF enough between now and then, he might end up there by mistake.

-Hyp.

Hehe. The sad part is that it's almost as far to "Little Washington" (the one in eastern NC) as it is to DC.

BSF

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:

-Hyp.

I suppose it would be possible. But I am visiting folks and if I got too lost, help is just a phone call away. ;)

BSF

Explorer
Rel said:
Let's keep in touch as time draws closer. Right now I don't have any work scheduled for that day so I could possibly meet you partway there.

That would be cool. You have my email still? If not, you can hit me through my profile.

Remove ads