Visiting the DC area

BSF

Explorer
BSF said:
Let's shoot for Wednesday then.

I am staying in Alexandria and I am not too far from a Metro. But I will also have a car, so location isn't a big deal for me. What is convenient for other folks?

So who is up for Wednesday the 21st? What is a good place and time?

I'm good to go. I'm city-boy, so I don't keep up with what's happening in the boonies, excuse me, suburbs, but I can ask around.

What are you up for? Food, beer, upscale, dive, we can figure something out.

Let me check with that husband of mine - I *think* we're free that night (the 21st).

We used to live in Alexandria, so we know a couple of fun places down there. Any idea what metro you'll be closest to?

BSF

Explorer
It took a bit to track down where the nearest Metro is. It looks like Braddock Rd.

Food would be good. I'm not much of a beer person myself, but I don't have any problems with anybody else having a beer. Comfortable is what I am looking for. Someplace where we can hang out and have a laugh.

diaglo

Adventurer
BSF said:
It took a bit to track down where the nearest Metro is. It looks like Braddock Rd.

Food would be good. I'm not much of a beer person myself, but I don't have any problems with anybody else having a beer. Comfortable is what I am looking for. Someplace where we can hang out and have a laugh.
they have some decent strippers in DC.

BSF

Explorer
diaglo said:
they have some decent strippers in DC.
*laugh*
Be that as it may, I probably won't take the time to find out. Along with vacationing I am also kind of scouting the area. I have a pretty full dance card while I am out there.

I'm in.

I used to have a client near Braddock Road metro, and there wasn't a lot in that immediate vicinity. Go one stop down, though, at King St., and there's a lot more in terms of restaurants, etc. I was thinking the Majestic would be perfect, but alas they are closed for renovations till next month :(

I'll do some more checking around today and see what looks good. I'll email/PM you with contact info, too.

Remove ads