• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Visiting the DC area

BSF

Explorer
BSF said:
Let's shoot for Wednesday then.

I am staying in Alexandria and I am not too far from a Metro. But I will also have a car, so location isn't a big deal for me. What is convenient for other folks?

So who is up for Wednesday the 21st? What is a good place and time?

I'm good to go. I'm city-boy, so I don't keep up with what's happening in the boonies, excuse me, suburbs, but I can ask around.

What are you up for? Food, beer, upscale, dive, we can figure something out.

Let me check with that husband of mine - I *think* we're free that night (the 21st).

We used to live in Alexandria, so we know a couple of fun places down there. Any idea what metro you'll be closest to?

BSF

Explorer
It took a bit to track down where the nearest Metro is. It looks like Braddock Rd.

Food would be good. I'm not much of a beer person myself, but I don't have any problems with anybody else having a beer. Comfortable is what I am looking for. Someplace where we can hang out and have a laugh.

diaglo

Adventurer
BSF said:
It took a bit to track down where the nearest Metro is. It looks like Braddock Rd.

Food would be good. I'm not much of a beer person myself, but I don't have any problems with anybody else having a beer. Comfortable is what I am looking for. Someplace where we can hang out and have a laugh.
they have some decent strippers in DC.

BSF

Explorer
diaglo said:
they have some decent strippers in DC.
*laugh*
Be that as it may, I probably won't take the time to find out. Along with vacationing I am also kind of scouting the area. I have a pretty full dance card while I am out there.

I'm in.

I used to have a client near Braddock Road metro, and there wasn't a lot in that immediate vicinity. Go one stop down, though, at King St., and there's a lot more in terms of restaurants, etc. I was thinking the Majestic would be perfect, but alas they are closed for renovations till next month :(

I'll do some more checking around today and see what looks good. I'll email/PM you with contact info, too.

Remove ads