Visiting the DC area

Thanks, Rel -- he called me right before he got back on the road.

We've got nothing definite planned for tomorrow, so if anyone else is free and wants to meet some fellow ENWorlders, let us know and we'll figure out what to do.

BSF

Explorer
Rel said:
I'm about to meet up with BSF for dinner, RI, so I'll make sure he knows to email you asap.

It was really cool to finally meet you and the wife Rel. I got back to the hotel at 1:31 AM, so it was a bit of a late night. But definitely worth it.

Aries_Omega

Explorer
I live in Alexandria. I'd love to meet you. I work for the local cable company and I am off Fridays and can do something in the afternoon if you'd like. Please drop me a line at ariesomega at gmail dot com if you are interested.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BSF said:
It was really cool to finally meet you and the wife Rel. I got back to the hotel at 1:31 AM, so it was a bit of a late night. But definitely worth it.

Well I'm glad you made it safely back and it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Hopefully your tales of NC BBQ will help lure the family back to the region. ;)

BSF

Explorer
Aries_Omega said:
I live in Alexandria. I'd love to meet you. I work for the local cable company and I am off Fridays and can do something in the afternoon if you'd like. Please drop me a line at ariesomega at gmail dot com if you are interested.

I am just getting ready to leave to meet a friend for a few hours. Let me get back to you later.

BSF

Explorer
Rel said:
Well I'm glad you made it safely back and it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Hopefully your tales of NC BBQ will help lure the family back to the region. ;)

Well, given that my kids are still at the phase of not liking to try anything new, it probably won't be the food. Pictures of the area help though!

BSF

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Hey - I want tales like that!

Pretty tasty restaurant Rel took me to. But I hear tales of your jerked pork (Boy does that sound like an euphemism) so maybe you should bring some of that with you to the game day and talk Rel into a trade.

BSF

Explorer
Rodrigo and I are meeting tonight at Bailey's Pub and Grill at the Balston-Common Mall. 5:30 or so. Just in case somebody wants to join us at the last minute.

Remove ads