• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Voice from the grave

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I'm not complaining, but I just thought that if I drew attention to this here, other old timers would see the thread and join me in bittersweet recollections.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=837&page=1&pp=40

This thread is from 2002. Chairman Kaga posted in it. When I saw his name, it gave my heart a turn, because for a moment I thought someone had dared to take his name. But no, it's only thread necromancy.

So at GenCon tomorrow night, I'll make sure we all raise a glass to Bjorn. I would have forgotton, if not for that thread.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Henry, are you ever coming to GenCon again? You weren't there last year either!

:taps foot: Listen here buster! You had better show up next year, or you're getting in such trouble!

Len

Prodigal Member
It's no use threatening Henry. He'll just denounce the Vatican and take over the church himself.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Unfortunately, the Royal Treasury has not been robust enough to support a Gencon outing, but I've instituted a new Sin Tax (namely, it's a sin I haven't gone to Gencon in the past two years) on the Royal Budget, in addition to having some expenses reduced next year, so I may well get to go next year. Believe me, I'm missing it like crazy!

In the meantime, Rel is a Gencon Virgin, so everyone go easy on him. :D

William Ronald

Explorer
Dinkeldog said:
Angelsboi, too, right?

DEFINITELY. Maybe those of us, like Henry and myself, who won't be at Gen Con can raise a glass to Bjorn, Chairman Kaga, the Lone Corndog, and Angelsboi tomorrow night.

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
DEFINITELY. Maybe those of us, like Henry and myself, who won't be at Gen Con can raise a glass to Bjorn, Chairman Kaga, the Lone Corndog, and Angelsboi tomorrow night.
i raised a few too many last night.

some good, but sad, memories

Quasqueton

First Post
How did they die? If I remember correctly, Angelsboi had HIV/Aids, right? The other names I recognize, but don't remember any details.

Quasqueton

Belen

Adventurer
Henry should go to GenCon. I want to go too. Maybe next year, we can get a NC Game day car pool/hotel pool going so that more of us can go.

Remove ads