• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Vs Vecna battle simulations.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
VECNA'S TURN:

Venca uses Vile Teleport (bonus action) next to Morcolt and near Broodhuz, dealing 10 psychic damage to Broodhuz (half to Morcolt).

Vecna uses Rotten Fate on Morcolt, who fails the DC 22 CON save (5+8=13) for 47 necrotic damage (half 95), and Morcolt falls unconscious as Vecna curses him!

Vecna stabs the fallen Fell Elf twice with Afterthought, finishing him off and then laughing merrily as he moves away from Broodhuz between the eastern pillars, "Come and meet your fate, barbarian!"

UPDATE:
Vecna issues a command to Invulnar: "Kill the barbarian!"

1656446200233.png

UPDATE: edited map to show Invulnar's move on his last turn. (post #648)

CURRENT HIT POINTS:

VECNA: 84 / 272
(-21)
Go'ban: 0 / 132 (-105)
Morcolt: 0 / 131 (-52)

Broodhuz: 101 / 149 (-10)
Invulnar: 150 / 162

It is now Broodhuz's Turn.

Last edited:

Stalker0

Legend
(the movement on the dominated turn) Invulnar moves around broodhuz, (which will provoke an OA from Broodhuz), straight south. That will put me closer to vecna (at least where he was before he started moving again) but still let me see Morcolt.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
(the movement on the dominated turn) Invulnar moves around broodhuz, (which will provoke an OA from Broodhuz), straight south. That will put me closer to vecna (at least where he was before he started moving again) but still let me see Morcolt.
You aren't near Broodhuz (is his below), you are next to the fallen Go'ban.

But I can move you south 30 feet and update the last map image.

Stalker0

Legend
I think we are also see a very solid use of afterthought by Vecna. Rotten Fate will often drop a player who fails the save (and DC 22s are never easy to make), and then the followup with afterthought ensures an immediate kill by Vecna, preventing any healing yoyos. Solid.

Remove ads