D&D 5E Vs Vecna battle simulations.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Hjalman's turn. (Reminder anyone who wants to can decide what Hjalman does)
My vote in case their creator doesn't chime in would be to move to engage Vecna (11 squares by my count as the default is to ignore diagonals and count them as just one square.).

1654972738848.png

Then take the Attack action for two attacks (via Extra Attack) and spend 1 ki for Flurry of Blows (2 additional attacks), allowing him to deny Vecna reactions. (EDIT: if the first attack hits, I would also activate Quivering Palm.)

However, I fully expect Vecna to use another reaction for Fell Rebuke. 🤷‍♂️

I don't feel any rush for this, so I would allow the player 24 hours to chime in. What do you think?

Yeah, since it was borderline and IIRC the line touching the edge of an obstacle is considered blocking LoS, I didn't bother including it for Malek... @MonsterEnvy will have to make the final call.
Cause it's touching I will say blocks line of sight.

And yes I will give some time for Hjalman's creator to come by. If not I will do as you suggested.

7vMAeNl.png

Hjalman hit and dealt 9 damage activating Quivering Palm. Vecna then teleported away with Fell Rebuke dealing 9 damage to Hjalman.

It's Egar's turn, but I won't be able to follow up on his turn for a little while.

MarkB

Legend
7vMAeNl.png

Hjalman hit and dealt 9 damage activating Quivering Palm. Vecna then teleported away with Fell Rebuke dealing 9 damage to Hjalman.

It's Egar's turn, but I won't be able to follow up on his turn for a little while.
Since Hjalman didn't get to activate Flurry of Blows, he still has a bonus action available. Spending a ki point would let him Dash to close the distance with Vecna and deliver his second attack.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
What about the rest of Hjalman's turn???

Also, would you mind including attack roll numbers and other information so people can follow along better?

For instance, I don't know if the monk missed with his first attack and just hit with the second or if he hit with the first and the Venca teleported???

Ah... @MarkB sniped me by a minute LOL!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases