Warmage question

d(sqrt(-1))

First Post
Hi,

Does the Warmage prepare spells (as per wizard/cleric/druid), or cast spontaneously (as per sorceror et al)? The class in the Miniatures Handbook says under Characteristics that they prepare, and under Class Features - Spells, that they do not prepare in advance.

Personally I'd go with spontaneous casting, but I'm interested to see if there is any opinion. Haven't found anything in newsgroups or on the WotC site.

cheers,

Mark

pawsplay

Hero
They are explicitly spontaneous casters and are referred to that way in several places in the description. It specifically says they do not prepare their spells the way clerics or wizards so. The flavor text referring to their preparing their spells in their subconscious is I think just flavor text for the rest requirement.

d(sqrt(-1))

First Post
pawsplay said:
They are explicitly spontaneous casters and are referred to that way in several places in the description. It specifically says they do not prepare their spells the way clerics or wizards so. The flavor text referring to their preparing their spells in their subconscious is I think just flavor text for the rest requirement.

Ok, that's what I thought, it was just the wording about preparing spells that threw me!

cheers,

Mark

Remove ads