Pathfinder 2E Wayne Reynolds Shares Guns & Gears Art

Artist Wayne Reynolds has shared the full cover art for Guns & Gears, the upcoming Pathfinder hardcover.

The artwork for Guns & Gears (Pathfinder RPG) was previewed at PaizoCon over the weekend. Sized; 29.7cm x 36cm / "12 x "16. Acrylic on artboard. Publishing copyright Paizo Inc. Art editor; Sarah Robinson. NFS

A385ED04-AEFC-4035-842C-334835422BC6.jpeg

imagineGod

Legend
Wayne Reynolds art is so fantasy evocative. Ever since his covers for the original Eberron D&D3.5 to covers for 4th Edition and Paizo's Pathfinder.

I never got to know how he juggled both D&D 4 covers and Pathfinder covers in the same year.

imagineGod

Legend
Wait, that Pathfinder 2 fire giant art looks exactly like the fire giant in D&D Eberron's Xen'drik. Guess WoTC does not own the design. I know Paizo's Pathfinder was built upon the WoTC OGL, but still.

eberron_secrets_of_xendrik.jpg

Ixal

Hero
Not really a fan of how industrialized this looks, combined with the content of the book which includes a class with a "automaton" companion.

If the setting would acknowledge a ongoing industrialization it would be great as you do not get many RPGs with that background, especially fantasy ones. But pretending to be medieval/renaissance Tolkien based fantasy but having blast furnances etc. in the background rubs me wrong.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases