• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 2E Wayne Reynolds Shares Guns & Gears Art

Artist Wayne Reynolds has shared the full cover art for Guns & Gears, the upcoming Pathfinder hardcover. The artwork for Guns & Gears (Pathfinder RPG) was previewed at PaizoCon over the weekend. Sized; 29.7cm x 36cm / "12 x "16. Acrylic on artboard. Publishing copyright Paizo Inc. Art editor; Sarah Robinson. NFS https://www.enworld.org/threads/paizo-con-stream-write-ups.680404/

Artist Wayne Reynolds has shared the full cover art for Guns & Gears, the upcoming Pathfinder hardcover.

The artwork for Guns & Gears (Pathfinder RPG) was previewed at PaizoCon over the weekend. Sized; 29.7cm x 36cm / "12 x "16. Acrylic on artboard. Publishing copyright Paizo Inc. Art editor; Sarah Robinson. NFS

A385ED04-AEFC-4035-842C-334835422BC6.jpeg

imagineGod

Legend
Wayne Reynolds art is so fantasy evocative. Ever since his covers for the original Eberron D&D3.5 to covers for 4th Edition and Paizo's Pathfinder.

I never got to know how he juggled both D&D 4 covers and Pathfinder covers in the same year.

imagineGod

Legend
Wait, that Pathfinder 2 fire giant art looks exactly like the fire giant in D&D Eberron's Xen'drik. Guess WoTC does not own the design. I know Paizo's Pathfinder was built upon the WoTC OGL, but still.

eberron_secrets_of_xendrik.jpg

Ixal

Hero
Not really a fan of how industrialized this looks, combined with the content of the book which includes a class with a "automaton" companion.

If the setting would acknowledge a ongoing industrialization it would be great as you do not get many RPGs with that background, especially fantasy ones. But pretending to be medieval/renaissance Tolkien based fantasy but having blast furnances etc. in the background rubs me wrong.

Remove ads

Remove ads