• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's "Base of Operations" OCC

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok, I will do the rolls. Give me an OCC with your mod if you want to use a skill.

(ooc: tumble 1d20+5)

or

[sblock=ooc]tumble 1d20+5[/sblock]

Lord Slaw

First Post
Oh, hey, good sir DM - with the advent of the new Ranger combat styles under the houserules, I trust that you won't mind me swapping Arrak's style to the Mounted Archery / Mounted Hunt / Ranged Hunt / RBA style? I want to get your OK on this before screwing around with the Rogue's Gallery entry. Hey, I'll swap Rapid Shot for +2d6 damage anyday. Psh, an extra 1d8 for a -2 penalty and a full attack? Heh, I think not. :]

Walking Dad

First Post
Lord Slaw said:
Oh, hey, good sir DM - with the advent of the new Ranger combat styles under the houserules, I trust that you won't mind me swapping Arrak's style to the Mounted Archery / Mounted Hunt / Ranged Hunt / RBA style? I want to get your OK on this before screwing around with the Rogue's Gallery entry. Hey, I'll swap Rapid Shot for +2d6 damage anyday. Psh, an extra 1d8 for a -2 penalty and a full attack? Heh, I think not. :]
The combat style change is fine, you hadn't used your old one, yet.

Walking Dad

First Post
@Bhilbo: I will wait for Collan's reactions/words until evening. Than I will continue the conversation.
Welcome back :)

@all: Some good roleplaying out there. ;)
The (dice) action will start after leaving the town at the latest.

Last edited:

Remove ads