• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weapons and CG (killing time with Photoshop)

Aldymnor

First Post
Yeah PSP is really user-friendly if you're just breaking in. It's also much more practical for some more basic-themed colors... we dont' have it at my center so i use photoshop, and it takes longer to do easier things in some ways.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Talk about crime all you want, but we've gone over the ifs, hows and whens of piracy. It's not a subject for discussion here. Therefore, it's inappropriate to suggest that there are alternatives for acquiring software other than someone paying for it.

maddman75

First Post
Just wanted to pop in with a plug for the Gimp. Powerful, flexible, and free. I actually find it easier to use than Photoshop too. Haven't tried it on windows to be honest, but it is available.

Here's the link for Windows.

http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/

only catch is you can't do .gifs, as the project doesn't have the funds for the Unisys patent. Still a very powerful and useful image manipulation program.

Remove ads