What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

LostSoul

Adventurer
I'm not playing anything at the moment, but eventually I hope to run my hack of 4e.

I'd also like to play/run The Shadow of Yesterday, Sorcerer, Burning Empires/Wheel, and Star Wars d6 again.

Baumi

Adventurer
At the moment I'm in 3 Groups where we also switch between different GM's/Campaigns. At the moment we have three 4E Campaigns, two with Savage Worlds and one with Ars Magica.

We also love to test new Systems with One-Shots, the Recent ones where Dungeon Slayers, Warhammer 3E, Hackmaster Basic and 3:16. And quite a few are in store for the next ones, like Doctor Who, Barbarians of Lemuria and Dragon Age.

On my (german) Site I give the Systems I use a Rating and small Comments... Flanfs RPG Page One-Shots/One-Shot's

SiderisAnon

First Post
I'm about to start running a Savage Worlds game.

At the end of last year, we were playing the old Star Wars d6.

I haven't played D&D since last summer, actually.

Mallus

Legend
M&M2e... tonight, in fact. It's the long-awaited return of Joseirus, the Egyptian God of Mexican Wrestling and the rest of the Teen Templars.

In this thrilling issue, we have to give the Spear of Longinus back to Hitler so the Nazi's don't win WWII...

diaglo

Adventurer
nothing besides D&D at home.

but i have played a few games at conventions this past year.
Cineplexity
Heroes Unlimited (made a PC but didn't play it)
Trivial Pursuit
Last Night on Earth
Mutants & Masterminds
Carcassone
Savage Worlds
Geist
Red Box Hack
Munchkin
Paranoia using Dread mechanics
Car Wars (1981)
Chez Geek
Call of Cthulu
CMG Mark's miniatures game

going to GaryCon2 next week. i should be getting in a few more non-D&D games. i'll post after the convention if i remember this thread.

Remove ads